Reverb 10: Dec 22: Travel

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

'How' is a very odd question! I travelled in the usual way most human beings do. On foot, in a car or coach, occasionally a tram or train, twice an airplane. And I guess next year I will be employing exactly the same modes of transport unless someone invents a really small, economical and easy-to-park trans-atmospheric spacecraft in the meantime.

Where I would like to travel is a better question. I would like to return to Italy, specifically Siciliy or Rome. However, due to financial constraints, I know that isn't at all likely. If I'm lucky we might be able to afford to take a small holiday somewhere in England in the autumn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe