One Book, Two Book, Three Book, Four… and Five

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Q&A meme that was started by Stuck in a Book.

The Book I Am Currently Reading
I'm actually reading two books at the moment: Peter Carey's Parrot and Olivier in America and Martin Millar's Curse of the Wolf Girl. Both are favourite authors, and I'm loving both reads.

The Book I Finished Last
Martin Millar's Lonely Werewolf Girl (Curse is its sequel). I don't generally do werewolves any more readily than I do vampires, but I'd made an exception on this one because I love Millar's novels. And I don't regret it, I enjoyed it immensely and plunged straight into the next. That's the joy of coming late to a novel you don't want to put down at the end - the sequel is already out *chuckles*.

The Next Book I Want to Read
I want to get Clare London's 72 Hours next. I read an excerpt here and it hooked me sufficiently that I want the rest!

The Last Book I Bought
That would be the two Martin Millar novels on Kindle, The last paper book I bought was from the charity shop, Barbara Kingsolver's The Lacuna, and I will get around to reading it eventually.

The Last Book I Was Given
It was an eBook Shade gave me, The Balance of Silence. I'm ashamed to say I haven't loaded it onto my Kindle yet... *sheepish*. I am going too - tomorrow!

And just for the heck of it, an extra 'Book' of my own:

The Book I Wish I'd Written
The Harry Potter books. J. K. Rowling is worth something like $1 billion nowadays..... 'nuff said

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe