Reverb 11: May Prompt

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May prompt:
If you participated in Reverb 10 during December of last year, are any of the things you wanted to manifest in 2011 revealing themselves?


Is it just me or does 'manifestations revealing themselves' remind anyone else of Victorian seances and ectoplasm? Or biblical appearances by higher entities? - Lo and behold!

Seriously.

The prompts for Reverb 10 mostly seemed to me to be all about looking back, reflecting on the year past rather than looking ahead. Regressive rather than progressive. 2010 had been a tough bewildering year and at the time I was writing my responses to the prompts I was neither ready nor able to make any clear decisions or intentions for 2011. I know I was hoping for a year when I might reclaim calmness and clarity of mind and a sense of purpose. Are these things manifesting themselves yet? I don't know. I certainly feel more serene - or maybe just resigned? - but no great Meaning of Life has yet revealed itself and maybe there isn't one anyway.

However, we still have seven months left of the year, and seven is a number that represents the use of conscious imagination and active awareness in our lives. Maybe that signifies good vibes ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe