Reverb 10: Dec 24: Everything's OK

Friday, December 24, 2010

Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

Now just you hold your cotton-pickin' horses there - what makes you so confident that everything is going to be alright when I'm not so sure myself?

Best moment? *snorts* Sure, I'm not down in the very bottom of the trough of despair, but not only do I have no even half-way convincing proof that everything is going to be alright, but if I am to look at hard economics and general satisfaction with my life, all is NOT okay and I have to say I find this prompt's giddy assumption that it is to be totally patronising.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe