Simple little things

Thursday, January 31, 2008

One of the nice things about having been spending less time online lately, is that I've been doing more of the kind of things I used to do before I became so heavily involved in alternate realities. I've watched a handful of movies, even read an entire book! *gasps*. I've started a scrapbook too. Okay, so maybe that's a girly thing to do, but since when has that bothered me? Besides - Thomas Jefferson and Mark Twain made scrapbooks, and I'm reliably informed he-man Brendan Fraser does too, so what's good enough for them.... *chuckles*.

There are a few other things I've resolved to do this year as part of my mission to get a life - not New Years Resolutions, you understand, as those are simply made to be broken. These are more like personal goals. I want to get back into photography, visiting museums and galleries - nothing especially new or dynamic, just stuff I used to do, little pleasures I lost sight of.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe