April Fools

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last year I joined the April Fools writing project and wrote 5000 words during the month- at least a couple of thousand words more than I might probably have achieved if I hadn't had a tangible target to aim for. In fact I started off with a target of 3000 words for the month, but ended up achieving that early enough to move the goalposts.

So I'm going to do it again this year and have already signed up for it. I'm stayed with the modest goal of 5000 words since I am as usual over-committed and under-motivated, and am totally out of the habit of writing on a regular basis.

Progress will be monitored and the reward for myself at the end will be a entire bar of Montezuma's Sea Dog1 chocolate all to myself.

0 / 5,000
(0.0%)

1 Dark Chocolate with Lime & Sea Salt. To die for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe